Planning for your upcoming move can initially seem rather overwhelming. However, with the right information you will find that move planning really isn’t that bad. We here at Corrigan are here to help. We have lots of great blog posts to help you prepare for your upcoming move. Below is a summary of some useful posts. If you have questions on anything that you do not see covered here, feel free to give us a call! We are here to help.
‘What You Should Be Doing’ Blog Series:
- What You Should Be Doing 6 – 8 Weeks Before Moving Day
- What You Should Be Doing 4 – 6 Weeks Before Moving Day
- What You Should Be Doing 2 – 4 Weeks Before Moving Day
- What You Should Be Doing One Week Before Moving Day
- What You Should Be Doing on Moving Day
Choosing a Mover:
- Choosing a Mover: When to Call & What to Ask
- 10 Do’s and Don’ts Before Your Moving In-Home Estimate
- The Difference Between Selling and Servicing a Move
- Corrigan Moving Systems Wins United Van Lines’ President’s Quality Award
Other Interesting Posts:
- Tips on How to Make Moving with Kids Easier
- What is the Best Time of the Year to Move?
- Why We are Craftsman