What is a Virtual Survey?
A Virtual Survey is a video chat moving estimate. It connects you with a Corrigan representative via a secure video chat through Corrigan’s Virtual Survey app. This allows customers to show the belongings they need moved using the video chat functionality on their phone or tablet.
How Does Virtual Survey Work?
- Once your Virtual Survey appointment is scheduled, you will receive a link to download our Virtual Survey app. Once the app is downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store on your phone, you’re all set!
- On the day of your appointment, you will receive a link through text or email, depending on which method you prefer. When you click that link, you will be connected with your Corrigan move expert through the app.
- The estimator will walk you through the process from there. You will show her every room in your home and the items you would like moved.
- Your move expert will then provide you with a moving quote. It’s that simple!
You don’t have to worry about answering your door or physically walking someone through your home. The Virtual Survey option is all done remotely, using your smart phone or tablet. It can be an easier and faster way to get your moving quote.
How we make your Virtual Survey easy:
- We’ll send you text messages on what to expect and how to prepare your mobile device and your home.
- You’ll receive reminders of the date and time of your appointment.
- You don’t have to wait at home for an in-home estimator to arrive.
Benefits of Virtual Survey
You can schedule your Virtual Survey during a time that’s best for you. Typically customers can schedule a Virtual Survey sooner than an in-person appointment.
Providing estimates through video chat allows us give you your moving quote faster
Virtual Survey provides the same accuracy and service as an in-person appointment. The only difference is you’re talking to your estimator by video call.
EASY TO USE
Everything from scheduling your appointment to using the app is super simple and easy by design.