In-Home Move Estimate
What can you expect during your In-Home Move Survey appointment?
Covid-19 has made everyone stop and think before doing the things that we used to consider “normal.” Corrigan has taken a long pause to make sure that we are protecting our customers and the public as we continue serving you.
To keep you and your family safe, these are the things we will be doing to make sure you are protected during your in-home move estimate appointment:
- When the appointment is set, the Corrigan representative will ask questions to ensure you and your family are healthy and have no known exposure to anyone with a positive or pending Covid-19 test.
- Corrigan salesperson will wear a mask 100% of the time during the sales appointment – both indoors and outside.
- Salesperson will use hand sanitizer before entering the customers home and upon leaving
- Corrigan personnel will not shake hands with the customer. We will politely decline a handshake.
- Salesperson will do their best not to touch anything in the customer’s home. This includes asking the customer to open all doors, cabinets, drawers, and closets.
- Corrigan salesperson will remain 6+ feet away from the customer whenever possible. This is during the walk-through and during any conversation while seated
- We encourage our customer to wear a mask during the sales appointment as well to protect the Corrigan salesperson and the other people we will be visiting that day
Also, familiarize yourself with the additional steps Corrigan is taking during Covid-19
Why should I choose an In-Home Move Survey over a Virtual?
We can’t emphasize enough the value of an in-home move estimate. This is your opportunity to ask questions and learn about Corrigan Moving. Any move is a big endeavor and when you choose a moving company that you’re comfortable with, this gives you one less thing to worry about.
In-Home Move Estimates are best for larger homes because we can ensure that we see every room, closet, crawl space, garage, etc. and don’t have to worry about the WiFi signal dropping in those places you don’t typically use your internet.
We also have a better ability to see the access to your home. We need to determine if we can get a big semi-truck to your house, or if we need to bring a smaller truck. More goes into this decision than just what is outside your front door. The salesperson will have a chance to drive around your neighborhood and town before your appointment to ensure there are not any low bridges, city restrictions, or parking permits needed.
What should I expect during the In-Home Move Estimate?
The purpose of the In-Home Move Survey is to assess everything you have moving and answer any questions you have. You can plan to spend some time at your kitchen table, or other safely distanced location, to discuss your expectations and any concerns.
Your move consultant will walk through every room with you. We will put together a comprehensive inventory of all the items you are moving. We will also calculate the number of boxes needed to pack your home. With this information your move consultant will be able to determine the services needed for your move and give you a quote. Be prepared for your in-home move estimate with these 10 Do’s and Don’ts
There are many factors that go into determining an accurate moving estimate. Having an In-Home Move Survey is the best way to ensure that you are in the best position possible for a smooth move day experience. Contact us today to get your In-Home Move Estimate started.