We continue to serve.
The well‐being of our teammates and consumers is our top priority. The Coronavirus (COVID‐19) situation is continually and rapidly changing. As the CDC releases additional information and guidelines, Corrigan Moving has been and will continue taking steps to ensure the health and well‐being of all. Our first priority is the safety of our clients, customers, employees, and public. Additionally, we want to continue to provide you with the Corrigan Quality you expect and want you to experience as minimal service interruptions as possible.
This situation is dynamic and information is continually updating. Corrigan Moving will be changing this action policy as CDC guidelines are changed.
Corrigan is grateful for the healthcare workers, local communities, governments, and every individual doing their part to limit the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID‐19).
What we’re doing to protect employees, customers, and public:
Get your Move Estimate from Home
- All moving quotes are being surveyed through our Virtual Survey process. This involves connecting with a Corrigan representative through video chat, instead of face-to-face
- In-home surveys are only taking place when the virtual home survey is not an option. Our move experts all wear mask, gloves, and social distance when in the customer’s home
- On-site employees, are practicing social distancing best practices while in the office and warehouse
- Crew start times are staggered throughout the morning to minimize the number of people interacting at the warehouse
- When possible, crews are encouraged to report directly to the job site, to minimize the number of people riding in the trucks. Crews sit as far apart as possible from one another in the trucks
- Crews are being kept consistent from day to day, to minimize the number of people each crew member comes into contact with
Screening of Crews and Customers
- All customers are being screened regarding their current health and travel within the past 30 days, to ensure no one in the customer’s home is sick on move day
- All employees are encouraged to monitor their own health and stay home when they are feeling sick
Personal Protection Equipment
- Crews will wash hands or apply hand sanitizer regularly throughout the day
- Cloth masks are provided to all crew members and sanitized nightly
- Crews are also supplied with gloves to reduce the spread of the virus
Sanitizing Equipment and Office Spaces
- The inside of trucks are wiped down with sanitizing solution every night. This includes door handles, steering wheel, dashboard, and seat belts
- All equipment is sanitized nightly. This includes toolboxes, dollies, etc.
- All surfaces in the office and driver’s room are wiped down with sanitizing solution every night