Covid 19 Protection Policy
We continue to serve.
The well‐being of our teammates and consumers is our top priority. Additionally, we want to continue to provide you with the Corrigan Quality you expect and want you to experience as minimal service interruptions as possible. During this pandemic, we have instituted the following procedures in order to safely and efficiently provide quality service to our customers.
Corrigan is grateful for the healthcare workers, local communities, governments, and every individual doing their part to limit the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID‐19).
What we’re doing to protect employees, customers, and public:
Get your Move Estimate from Home
- Choose a Virtual Survey and a Corrigan representative will contact you through video chat, instead of face-to-face
- In-home surveys are also an option. Check out the steps we’re taking to keep you safe when an In-Home Move Estimate is the best option.
- On-site employees, are practicing social distancing best practices while in the office and warehouse
- Crew start times are staggered throughout the morning to minimize the number of people interacting at the warehouse
- When possible, crews are encouraged to report directly to the job site, to minimize the number of people riding in the trucks. Crews sit as far apart as possible from one another in the trucks
- Crews are being kept consistent from day to day, to minimize the number of people each crew member comes into contact with
- While at a job site, proper social distancing will be maintained, whenever possible
Screening of Crews and Customers
- All customers are being screened regarding their current health and travel within the past 30 days, to ensure no one in the customer’s home is sick on move day
- All employees are encouraged to monitor their own health and stay home when they are feeling sick. Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or believes they may have been exposed to an infected person will not be allowed to work. They will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days or produce a negative test before returning to work
- Every employee has been extended 2 weeks of additional paid sick leave. This is to ensure that anyone who is feeling ill will stay home from work with no personal financial repercussions as a result
Personal Protection Equipment
- All Corrigan personnel entering a customer’s home or business is issued appropriate face coverings. These masks will be worn when in close proximity to our customers
- If the customer prefers, the masks will be worn throughout the move process. We will comply with the customer’s wishes regarding wearing makes while actively moving heavy furniture and boxes.
- Crews will wash hands or apply hand sanitizer regularly throughout the day. Hand sanitizer is provided to all crews
Sanitizing Equipment and Office Spaces
- The inside of trucks are wiped down with sanitizing solution every night. This includes door handles, steering wheel, dashboard, and seat belts
- All equipment is sanitized nightly. This includes toolboxes, dollies, etc.
- All surfaces in the office and driver’s room are wiped down with sanitizing solution every night
Additionally, check out the steps you can take to ensure your move during this global pandemic is as safe as possible.
The Coronavirus (COVID‐19) situation is continually and rapidly changing. As the CDC releases additional information and guidelines, Corrigan Moving has been and will continue taking steps to ensure the health and well‐being of all. This situation is dynamic and information is continually updating. Corrigan Moving will be changing this action policy as CDC guidelines are changed.